About Me

I’m not glad it’s “Friday” I’m glad it’s “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week. Writing my way through life. Company Blogger in my 9-5. Writer in my dreams.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 25, 2015
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-1sWubw17I0 Business communication training resources can make classes even better, if they are of top quality. You can now get immediate usage of the largest collection of high-quality business communication assets on the internet. Tomorrow study instructional articles with tips and strategies you can use in your classroom. Download articles, video clips, PowerPoints, infographics, PDFs (handouts), and podcasts. With these materials close at hand, you’ll spend less time finding your way through class and much more time teaching and assisting your learners actually. In this presentation, you'll also find out about Bovee and Thill's Business Communication Blog, filled with insights and commentary from the world's top authors of business communication textbooks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment