About Me

I’m not glad it’s “Friday” I’m glad it’s “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week. Writing my way through life. Company Blogger in my 9-5. Writer in my dreams.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 21, 2015

BetaNews

Microsoft shoots itself in the foot using AppComparison to lure Android users ...
BetaNews
After the slightly disappointing launch of Windows 10 -- at least in terms of reception, if not in terms of numbers (well, it was free) -- Microsoft is now switching its focus to Windows 10 Mobile. The aim now is to try to capture Android and iPhone ...
What's new - Windows HelpWindows - Microsoft
Gadgets 360 - Android Apps on Google PlayGoogle Play
First Major Update for Windows 10 Available Today | Windows Experience Blog ...Windows Blog

all 287 news articles »

0 comments:

Post a Comment